Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thursday, November 3rd



In one of my previous blog posts, I mentioned that I found beautiful pictures from the Ruby Valley Hospital website by a lady named Lynn Lowder. In this blog post I decided to show two more of her pictures. She photographs in the Ruby Valley area. In her first photograph, it is a close up picture of a fawn. It captures beautiful details, especially in the fur. I think the difficulty would be in maintaining the focus in the front of the face of the fawn, especially with the added pieces of grass. Another difficult aspect is the light source, but that would be difficult to adjust without scaring the animal.


In my second photograph, I chose to show a wild hen turkey. I like this picture because the animal is centered, focused, and the color pallet works well together. This picture was probably difficult to shoot because of the quickness in the movement of the animal.




Sierra R. Hentges


http://www.rubyvalleyhospital.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment