Monday, November 14, 2016

Tuesday, November 15th

Share 2 & Critique


Earlier in the year I posted a photograph of the Missouri bridge taken seven miles south of my hometown, Wolf Point, Montana. This photograph shows both the old bridge and the new bridge along the tree line of the Missouri River. The sky is a beautiful light blue and the water is stunning. I decided to re-edit the photograph by upping the contrast, adding highlights, and adjusting the sharpness of the photograph. I also decided to adjust the exposure of the picture.
New:
Old:

In the next photograph, I posted a picture showing a portion of the water at Fort Peck Lake in northeastern Montana. I feel like this picture is uniquely creative because of the color pallet (picture taken at sunset) and the rain falling into the lake. I adjusted the photographs contrast, exposure, and slightly upped the sharpness.
New:
Old:


Sierra R. Hentges









No comments:

Post a Comment