Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thursday, November 17th

My first photograph was taken in Sheridan, Montana. The day was mildly overcast and it was a brisk fall afternoon. As you can see in the photograph, the trees are starting to change during the fall season. The greenness of the grass is starting to dull, and the background with mountains is present-but the colors seem to blend. I like this photograph because of the changing colors in the trees. I adjusted the contrast, shadows, and sharpness of the photograph. Also, I slightly cropped the photograph.
In my second photograph, two small deer are captured as they are running away. This photograph was taken the same day, almost same location. This can be seen in the colors of the trees and the same overcast shadow posted throughout the day. I like this photograph because of the various colors captured and the two deer. I wish that I could have gotten closer to the deer. I also notice there may be some noise in the photograph. I'm not sure how to edit this particular photograph-I have tried adjusting the contrast and shadows. This photograph is also slightly cropped.
Sierra Hentges

No comments:

Post a Comment