Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday, September 20th

The purpose of this blog is to demonstrate two of the seven Rules of Dominance.


In my first photograph I tried using the rule: "diagonal lines are more attractive than vertical ones" and "sharpness is more attractive than blur". I feel like the sharpness in the tree bark and in the leaves in an accurate description of the image. I also appreciate the light source in the bottom left corner.




In my next photograph, I wanted to demonstrate the Rule of Dominance that states: "light is more attractive than dark." The shining sun in the middle of the picture depicts a noticeable light source. With that, you can says diagonal light rays shooting from the sun's light source as well. I also especially enjoy this photograph because of the enormous big blue sky ("large draws more attention than small").






Sierra R. Hentges

No comments:

Post a Comment